Father's Day Quotes , Father's Day Special ,

The bond between a father and you cannot be broken by anything .Dads are the best, so share your feelings about him with one of these quotes ;;


Fathers's Day Special Quotes / Quotes for Father / quotes for Dad 

  • Fathers are the first friend you make and the last love of your life.
  • Only the best dad let their children fly. Only the most loved children will soar. Thank you for giving me wings.
  • A hero is someone who gives without thought of himself. Thank you God , I had a father who never hesitated to give all of himself.
  • Dad you are the true superheros. you always stand for me in any obstacle and support me for all the time .
  • Fathers are the men who dared to place the world's hopes, love and dreams in You .
  • A dad is more than just the sum of his parts. He is the very soul of the whole family.
  • A Father is half of you, he knows you better than you might even know yourself. Rely on his wisdom in life.
  • Fathers are patient, kind, and loving. You are all of these and more to me!
  • Dad, you are the bravest person I have ever met. You have shown me how to be strong in heart, mind, and soul, and stay true to myself.
  • The love of your father  is  priceless .

  • Dads share wisdom with their children in the hopes they spread it throughout the world.
  • A man cannot be a father without the love of  his son/daughter. 
  • Even when faith in myself faltered, my father's faith in me never wavered. It is only through your blessings, Dad, that I have become the person I am today.
  • A father's love is eternal and without end.
  • What a Father can teach their child cannot be learned in school. Dads are life's most influential teachers.
  • Thanks God for creating the special relationship of father and son/daughter . It is blessed from above.
  • The relation between you and me is blessed from above (GOD) 
  • If I grow up to be half the person you are, Dad, then I will consider my life a success.
  • "Fathers lead their children down the path to adulthood in the hopes they leap beyond the boundaries and forge new ones."
  • "The greatest storms in a child's heart are calmed by the loving waves in the sea of a father's love."

  • "Find a father who loves his child and you will have found the spark of life."
  • "Even the best dads make mistakes. But there is no mistaking their love for their children."
  • "The bond between a father and son is stronger than Anything ."
  • "The best times in a son's life are those spent quietly with his father, learning strength in silence."
  • A great father is no great man unless his child respects him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bhagavad Gita | Quotes | Bright Corner | Shree Krishna Saying

Dr. Seuss Quotes - Inspirational All time Quotes

Karl Marx Famous Quotes | The Education of the children .....